Sunday, March 25, 2012

We Married!

Aaron and i had been like teenagers in love for several months when he proposed (yes to some of you that might seem a bit soon lol) we had a fairly long engagement and spent our time moving house, working and planning our wedding ...a vintage inspired 1940s ish  Budget wedding... which was one of he happiest days of my life give or take a few moments lol my advice to anyone getting married  save money wherever you can but definately pay to have your nails and make up done. i got my hair done but spent the morning running around in my slip doing the bridesmaids, my mothers and mother in-laws make up and my own not relaxing AT ALL lol so deff splurge for that... but it was a great day everyone put in so much effort and it turned out great... aaron put together the hall and his major imput was picking the car a vintage red jag  and i walked down the isle to At Last by etta james....













No comments:

Post a Comment