Sunday, March 25, 2012

We Made TWINS!!!

So around about 2 weeks after the wedding i had a doctors appointment to ask about getting a back xray as i have had alot of pain and problems with my lower back and pelvis since i broke my pelvis in 08 anyway i couldn't find my keys and burst into tears cause i was running late lol well when i told mum she mentioned doing something similar when she was pregnant with me... Aaron and i hadn't been actively trying but weren't on birth control as we had been told it would take at least a year to fall...HA! so that night i took a pregnancy test and it came up positive immediately cue me  running back into the house (yes our toilets outside ...yes it suckslol very much so in winter) and into the bedroom with tears running down my face too shocked to form a coherent sentence lol and aaron thinking it was negative because of said tears lol when he finally calmed me down andi was able to tell him it was positive and we were going to be parents he was shocked and even teary himself.......cue first ultrasound lying there on that bed looking at the grainy booger looking images on the screen was surreal hearing the so hears the baby's heartbeat...oh! and there's its twins!! was a shock lol aaron jokingly held my legs down and said at least its not triplets! lol everyone had been teasing saying we were going to have twins since the day we got engaged so there was a lot of laughter and i told you so's in the beginning but everyone's so excited especially Aaron and i. and other than a bleed around 6 and a half weeks and being borderline anaemic oh and the horrible hypermessis that was all day all night and so bad i had to leave work lol its been a pretty uneventful pregnancy not exactly fun lol but not horrible lol so long story short as of tomorrow i am 26weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins ....wish me luck xoxo


 our baby boy at 25+2       looks just like his daddy

 our baby girl at 25+2    soo pretty
 TWINS!!!! 7 week US

 Aaon was happy to get something with daddy on it lol


 21weeks 4 days


 12 weeks 1 day


 15 week belly

24 weeks 5 days






our gender reveal cupcakes lol

5 comments:

  1. Came by from Mom's blog. I love your introductory posts! Twins? Wow!! Double the love. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading your mom's blog quite awhile, too.

    Congratulations on the babies, I know you can't wait to meet them and see their sweet faces and smell that wonderful newborn baby smell and watch them grow and be a grandma... oh, I may be getting a little ahead of your thinking right now.

    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came from your your mom's blog too. I'm so glad you started one yourself. It will be so interesting to read about raising twins. Congratulations, and you look so pretty in the mirror photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ladies
    thanks for the comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. found you through mom blog monday hop. Congrats on the twins!!

    ReplyDelete